Wednesday 21 October 2015

2013 Beijing Trip With School

This is a major throwback to October 2013. It was the first time I went overseas by aeroplane and I was really excited you know cause it was with my schoolmates even though I might not close with them. But nevertheless I had a great time with them them at there. There were many unforgettable experiences that I would never get to experience in Singapore.  I love the weather ( cause it was early winter that time) and the food too. I was quite surprised with the food cause it tasted good esp the omelet and beef dish which I'm not sure what's the name of it.
I also visited a some kind of arty place and I love the shops there. It was really a good place for arty people 😂 well here's some pictures that I took while we went to the Great Wall Of China. And I thought that it is the best out of all photos I have taken during my visit there.
I'm definitely waiting for my next opportunity to go overseas and experience different things and also enjoying the breathtaking views 😊 hope it will be soon...In Shaa Allah


one of my senior

heart shape key-chains which can be found along the great wall of China


there's also non-heart shape key-chains!

just a beautiful scenery~










No comments:

Post a Comment